Quality Management, Environment, Occupational Safety
Babcock Noell is certified to various different management standards.
- Quality Management Systems according to ISO 9001: 2008;
- Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001: 2004;
- Management System for Occupational Health and Safety according to BS OHSAS 18001: 2007;
- Management System for Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental Protection according to SCC** Version 2011
- Information Security Management System according to ISO 27001:2013
- acc. to Nuclear Safety Standards Commission KTA 1401, AVS D 100/50
- IAEA 50-C-Q and IAEA GS-R-3
Our basic goals are continuous improvement of our products and services as well as protection of the environment and safety of staff and equipment. These are necessary prerequisites of economic success and capability of our people and the enterprise. Our wide qualifications enable us anytime to support you in fulfilling your scopes and tasks.
We operate a TÜV-certified integrated management-system including IT security fulfilling world wide standards our extent of qualifications enables us at any time to support you in your tasks and scopes.
Also you can benefit from our world wide experience and competence
Armin Jeckel, Dipl Ing. (FH)
Head of Quality Management/Welding Technology/Industrial Safety
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Armin Jeckel