Welding experience in nuclear technology, magnet technology, and power plant engineering are key to the success of BNG.
The following accreditations are the basis:
- DIN 18800-7: 2008-11 class E
- EN 1090-1 / EN 1090-2 / EXC 4
- DIN EN ISO 3834-2
- AD 2000 HPO / HP 100R and DIN EN 13445 / DGRL 97/23/EG
- KTA 3401.3, 3903 and 3211.3 in conjunction with KTA 1408.3
We know your requirements to accuracy, particularity and quality for welding processes well and we can take over the administrative scope for you. By this, we support you beginning with consulting, up to a professional documentation. Your advantage is obvious: cost reduction with highest quality at once. Our services are:
- Check and evaluation of contractual documents with respect to technological welding requirements
- Consulting related to construction design details, selection of materials and dimensioning of weld details.
- Preparation of welding documents and procedure specifications.
- Realization of welding procedure- and personnel qualifications.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Armin Jeckel