The Babcock Noell has been successful as a service company for nuclear technological and conventional power plants as well as industrial plants for many years.
Our scope of services meets the highly diverse customer requirements in terms of service contracts and provision of staff.
Be it individual solutions for the field of pressure testing, support for mechanical workfloors or package solutions for coordination and transport – we guarantee a smooth flow of processes.
We believe in a strong and reliable team that is constantly adding to its expertise through annual specific training sessions and further qualification.
Our scope of activities is as follows:
- Operation of large cranes, hoisting gear, fuel handling machines, and manipulators
- Assistance in fuel rod and castor transports
- Milling and drilling on conventional and CNC-controlled machines such as the Sinumerik 810
- Qualification in the field of waterjet cutting
- Competent and qualified staff for testing and using manually operated hoists
- Execution of pressure tests on systems, pipes, and vessels
- Service and maintenance of crane systems