The Assembly crew taps into the Babcock Noell GmbH know-how for successfully building plants, systems, and components. For these purposes, our capability spectrum ranges from planning, delivery and assembly to commissioning.
Our staff’s wide range of skills and qualifications enable us to meet the high standards of the fields of nuclear technology, environment technology and magnet technology.
This expertise, however, makes us a competent partner for other customers, as well.
Our fields of activity:
- Certified welding company for TIG and MAG welding processes
- Machine and plant engineering, steel construction and austenitic lining (automatic TIG welding)
- Nondestructive testing VT / PT / LT / MT as well as endoscopic inspection
- Assembly and re-fitting of crane systems
- Electric installations (S7 control)
- Provision of welding specialists and welding supervision
- Compilation of documentation (e.g.: welding procedure sheets)
Doing maintenance and service work on original Noell components in nuclear technology such as locks and isolating contactors, our flexible service team formed providing very specific knowledge about hydraulic systems, seals, controls and instruments.
Our range of services are:
- Planning, assembly, and commissioning of hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical drives and controls
- Development of individual solutions considering technical and economic aspects
- Preparation of design review documents
- Preparation and execution of periodic service and maintenance work
- Planning and supply of spare and wear parts (e.g. seals and sealing elements) for hydraulic and machine engineering
- Repair, refitting and replacement of controls and instruments
- Execution of pressure and leak tests
- Execution of final inspections